IndividualsLets create a Financial plan that you understand
Research & Analysis
Execute & Monitor
1) Introduction Call/Meeting<br />
During the introduction call, we discuss your financial needs and situation, and I go over my services and discuss how I can help you reach your goals. If my services match your needs, we then move forward with setting a day and time for a face-to-face meeting.
2) Gathering Data/ Goal setting<br />
At our face-to-face meeting, we will review any statements and financial documents you have brought in. We have an in-depth conversation surrounding your goals and needs and define the scope of work for your situation. Following our meeting, I follow up with an email summarizing the scope of the relationship and outline the fee for my services. Once you approve and sign the agreement, I get started on preparing your financial plan.
3) Analysis/ Generating a Plan<br />
I perform the analysis for the agreed upon work and document my observations, research, and recommendations in a financial report.
4) Presentation of Your Financial Plan<br />
At our second meeting, we discuss the report and go over any questions you may have, cover all areas that you are unsure about, and make sure everything is well understood. In doing so I make sure you feel comfortable in the implementation of the plan.
5) Follow-up/ Plan Execution<br />
- After a couple weeks I will follow up to make sure there are no remaining questions and that you have successfully implemented the plan.
- For certain clients and projects the implementation is handled entirely on my end. If this is the case, then I will follow up with you once everything has been completed.
6) Annual Review<br />
Finally, I recommend reviewing the plan annually or more frequently if necessary.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION